Guwahati, 9th May 2015: NCHRO Assam Chapter D' Voters Legal Aid State Monitoring Committee meeting was held at Guwahati on Sunday, 9th May 2016.
Adv. A. Mohamed Yusuff, Adv. Muijuddin Mahmud, Adv. Sikdar, Adv. A.H. Mullah, Adv. A.A. Dewan, Aminul Hague addressed in the meeting.
State Monitoring Committee was formed as follows:-
Convener : Adv. A.R. Sikdhar, Guwahati
Joint Convener: Aminul Haque (State General Secretary, NCHRO)
1. Adv. Moijuddin Mahmud, Guwahati
2. Adv.A.H. Mullah, Guwahati
3. Adv. A.A. Dewan, Guwahati
4. Adv. Shaizuddin Ahmed, Barpetta
5. Ameer Ali, Barpeta (LLB Student)
6. Bashir Ahamd, Goalpara
7. Jiaul Haq, Goalpara
8. Md. Mainuddin, South Kamrup
9. Md. Khalid Ahamd, Karimganj, Barakwally
10. Abdul Wahab. Karimganj, Barakwally
11. Md. Kazi Baharul Islam, Udhalguri
One year action plan was formulated and approved by the committee.
NCHRO Central committee representatives Adv. Saifan Shaikh (Maharashtra), Adv. Mohamed Shafi (Tamilnadu) and Adv. Nizamuddin (Chennai) also participated in the meeting.
NCHRO play an important role in providing legal services to individuals and communities that lack the critical resources needed to address their legal issues.